Our online Mental Training Intensive is designed to take the performance psychology skills honed over many years by our work with elite runners (the Northern Arizona University cross country team, the pro HOKA NAZ Elite team, Under Armour’s Dark Sky Distance group and many more) and apply them in an online workshop setting. Through the online intensive, runners will be coached on tactical, tangible, and pragmatic solutions to build performance skills such as:
- Mental practices to get the most out of training.
- Strategies to manage nerves, stress, fear and exertion pain.
- Methods to cultivate confidence and belief, as well as proactive performance techniques (such as meditation, visualization and more).
- Resilience in the face of adversity (such as injury and uncertain times).
- Strategies to develop race engagement and optimal relationship with outcome.
- Mental skills to enhance performance in high stakes moments.