HYPO2’s Mental Performance Intensive (MPI) program is designed to apply the performance psychology skills used by elite athletes to business professionals, bridging the gap between visions of success and the realization of them. Participants will learn the invaluable performance strategies of world-class athletes, uncover their authentic strengths, and design a future in which they are aligned. All participants will learn how to meet the demands of their own personal and professional environments from performance specialists experienced at working with athletes at the uppermost tier of elite sport.
Through the Zoom-based MPI, we teach and coach tactical, tangible, and pragmatic solutions to build performance habits on six levels:
- .01 Performance habits for daily challenges
- .02 Performance habits for peak moments
- .03 Performance habits to improve resilience
- .04 Performance habits to enrich relationships
- .05 Performance habits to achieve balance
- .06 Performance habits to increase innovation and growth