Altitude Training Camp Packages
HYPO2 is internationally-renowned for bringing the world’s very best athletes and teams to Flagstaff Arizona for altitude training.
Why Flagstaff? It has everything visiting teams need for easy, successful, and enjoyable altitude training camps:
- Perfect elevation (7000ft / 2100m) for gaining the physiological benefits of altitude training
- High quality, sport-specific training venues
- World-class high performance-related support services
- A location famed for natural beauty, from the world-renowned Grand Canyon to the red rocks of Sedona
- A high performance management organization (HPMO) whose mission is centered around training site management for elite sport
Why HYPO2? HYPO2 is a world-renowned high performance management organization with a proven track record of training site management for elite sport. HYPO2 is the only entity in the entire United States outside the U.S. Olympic Committee’s training centers, to be a member organization of the international Association of Sports Performance Centres.
Involving thousands of elite athletes from a multitude of national sport organizations who’ve gone on to gold medals, world records, and national teams, HYPO2’s centrally managed altitude training camps set the standard by which all other training camps are measured.